Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shaving Getting Rid Of Green Skin

WONDERFUL LETTER THAT HE WROTE MOTHER FIORELLA

Fiorella Umberto I am the mother of Umberto Pasanisi, until June 16, 2007 my life was normal and happy rhetorically: A husband, a daughter of 28 years, a son of 21, beautiful, serene. What more could I want'???? On 16 June2007, the 20 or so, there was' nothing normal, the empty abyss: Umberto ... due to a traffic accident with the motorcycle, was literally blown away. In that moment of my person in my life, my soul is very little, perhaps nothing. I cling to Charles, my husband, my daughter Silvia, both granite and bolt carrier of my rebirth. To them I extend my thanks to more 'largest and most' strong, and thanks to them that I can now tell my story. The phone call, I came to the 20th of that tragic sabato.Qualcuno, low voice, told me that Umberto had a serious accident and that unfortunately there was no more '. I was stunned for a few seconds, then a sorrow pervaded me cold, very hot accompanied by tears and screams strazio.Ero to 900 miles (we are Taranto and he was at Parma) did not want to believe it, could not be vero.Tutto was over and I with a miracle last lui.Speravo momento.Pregavo God to let me get there in time. And give me a chance, it can shake and shout in his ear that he could succeed fare.Accarezzarlo and cuddle so 'as he liked, until it re-open those beautiful eyes he had and let him return to that pleasant smile that set him apart from everyone. But that I was not granted. My baby was gone by now '. I live with my family terrible day, that June 16 marked the end of our serenità.C 'is still disbelief for what' has happened. Grief and anger alternate. Hug my husband and my daughter and together we cry. We do not know how to continue to live in the huge void that has left Umberto. But in any case, our lives can no longer be 'the same. There was a boy torn sweet and sensitive, cheerful character, full of vitality and concern for others, a boy from the wholesome, with big plans for the future. Yes, I was Catholic, but he asked them, 'and I here. Then I wondered: If it is true that he is, how could remove a child to a mother?? I started looking, looking for his men, his priests, my human thirst for justice. I wanted some answers at all costs. I met only nice words: lady cheer up, we must go forward ECCC. But the answers to my anxiety? No! Then, by chance, we say so ', a Franciscan friar, simple, highly educated, stubborn. I was detached, I thought, usually the priest say he wants to justify his "superior." The days, months, and the brother becomes a slow drip through, between us and God us up and down 'on a swing: today, tomorrow and just hope in June 'to the anxiety. A few months later, he decided to celebrate a Mass for young people ... dead ... I can not stand to hear my son call defunto.La evening of the Mass, how many mothers, so many tears, how much pain palpable . And he? What does it say in the homily? Communicate, talk to your children, with your children, they are here with you, among us, you who do not vedete.Ma if you feed your faith, the source, at that crucifix up there ', you will understand that the project is not yours, not nostro.Poteva be a simple homily, but it was a call for all of us to meet and embrace our children in heaven with the eyes of LOVE OF GOD. FAITH. What to do? I do nothing ... ... ... ... ... GOD Umberto much more. Cosi ', on tiptoe, I returned to that God with whom I was very arrabbiata.Sono started the first messages of love Umberto, to get to you, wonderful mothers, just as ANGELS MERAVIGLIOSI.Grazie you to all you, who do I meet with my puppy all giorni.A all, but just to all, a caress HEART !!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment