Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Online Claw Machine Games



As I and my brain - either voluntarily or physiologically - now we are constantly reaching out to the search for peace as a novel Siddhartha, is my body to embody - giustappunto - rebellion, the soul on earth.
Headaches repeatedly, almost Chronic bronchitis, tinnitus, sore teeth, recurrent colic.
The revenge of the shit on the mind of the blood against the floor, against the thought of pain. I live in the expectation that this schizophrenia
former director present the fifty pages to which I devoted ten days of my life for free, or at least conclude the agreement for the creation and recovery of a newspaper rather than known, but steady loss.
These are currently my perspective, this serene, in whom my hopes, my desire for revenge, the alpha of a new life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment