Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why Crescent Moon On Outhouse

Oh no! Back in the ass!

Things are really quite simple.
Monday, the former director says he's going to seriously consider the proposal for a relaunch of a magazine and that she intends to entrust part of the development and restyling chart. I say that I can support on my shoulders the whole magazine without any problem, but he beat around the bush.
Tuesday said that the publisher would like to bring some pages of the new project, not much, just a couple of sections and a service from three to four pages. "We are not certain to work unless they were sure to bring home the loot." Then he says he wants to divide the implementation of the newspaper, not a question of lack of confidence, but because it turned out yet another human case.
This is a chart that had a motorcycle accident, the mangled leg, which is now more than twelve centimeters short of the other, and that it is getting treatment from a Russian extends the bones and so on.
What can I say? That I was here first? What I have both her legs but I do not know how to keep the family? For some reason when I speak of my condition no one ever takes me seriously. Maybe I should do a little 'scene, cry some tears, but I'm not the type.
Wednesday: turns out that the pitiful case was made to redesign the alone, and continues to churn out columns, and testing services that cover the former director shall submit to me as if I could be happy. This, in my house, do you call someone's shoes. What shall we do then the Imprint of the newspaper? We write that the restyling did the lame and I just do the performer?
Asshole me and my naivete, to think that after all everyone needs to work, especially in times of difficulty, and find out as soon as you turn, what we've just done some good tries to insert it in the ass. Really great.
But now my path is directed to the search for peace, I will no longer angry, if anything, I feel a great sadness and great sadness to see this way of life. I'm sick of the "I fuck you before you fuck me." I find it so petty and sad. I much prefer to embrace the philosophy of The Big Lebowski: "When understand that it is better to live life without philosophically fuck anyone, then you've reached the Zen Dude. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment