Monday, February 28, 2011

Ceal Wrestling Shoes Original

Phobias

sitting at the dentist this morning thanks to an old belief that medical insurance will not be able to renew. At least until things change.
Well, except that the dentist is my worst phobia. Not only is the idea of \u200b\u200bthe dentist I frightens to death, but also feel the teeth in the mouth causes me discomfort. I can not stand even to speak of other teeth or dentists and even less I can watch movies or television where someone goes to the dentist or talk about teeth.
marathon, for example, is a film that I watch only if I know I have not even a cavity, and at the scene where Dustin Hoffman Laurence Olivier torture makes me not a little uncomfortable. Denti Salvatores I never wanted to see, and since the listings like them so much I want to add The Dentist Brian Yuzna, Little Shop of Horrors Frank Oz, Tom Hanks in Castaway when we extract a tooth with the blade an ice-skate, or comedy in which Mr. Bean is drilled and stucco teeth alone?
I thought many times because of this uncontrollable phobia and perhaps digging into their memories, I think it can be attributed with some confidence when I was seven to eight years and my father almost every evening, made me sit on his lap, I immobilized arms and, with a white cotton handkerchief, I widened the lower canines in muscle strength. And my father had mica muscles to laugh.
I still remember the anguish of this, hankies spotless spotted by my blood and my mother sitting in the chair opposite, which he oversaw.
Some memories should be deleted, but is not easy. Who knows why these things are more traumatic to haunt us throughout life, and those are always nice so rare and difficult to bring out the memory.
is easy to say that you must live in the present and not to indulge in memories, good or bad they are. But it is also true that they are the fruit of our life experiences. So, to deny the memories would not be to deny oneself?
PS: The next meeting is on Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment