Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pendulum Clock Works Perfectly Earth Taken Moon

What will become of me?

I confess the idea of \u200b\u200bworking for free, or better, with no prospect of certain salary, it makes me crazy. Indeed, I am also a bit 'angry.
While I pretend not to be out of the loop, the ability to maintain graphics and publishing, I know that other work in this way can not take me anywhere. I'm sick of half-promises, smoky contacts, appointments unnecessary quotes perverse.
Why can not I work? That is the question that continues to haunt several times a day. Why, despite a good experience, good attitude and a "hunt" I can not even lay out the magazine of the parish? Why
fate has been so shit? Why they had to bring so many negative circumstances to bring me in this state?
Because I was deprived of the dignity to keep my family? What will become of our future, especially that of my children, and why not, one of my old age?
not like, but are things that consume the soul and body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment