Monday, February 21, 2011

Two Sore Lymph Glands

confused and doubtful

I have to admit, I am a bit ' confused.
Confused, but traveling along a new road. Whether on the readings of recent times? Or simply a practical demonstration of the theory of mourning with the usual Elisabeth Kübler Ross? If so, I would not be so happy.
possible that human beings are so predictable? Indeed our feelings are just chemical messages between neurons? And free will? How can I be sure my mental processes are only mine and not the result of a conditioned reflex like a dog Ivan Pavlov?
then I do not know if I'm chasing the serenity that is the result of a common process, automatic and inevitable, like that of any other human being, or my only choice, a conscious and considered decision, a path that I chose to take voluntarily.
But why, then ask a similar question if the result is still the achievement of peace?
is very simple: I do not want a serenity and peace of taxes from my unconscious, I do not follow the road that everyone - rich or poor, educated or ignorant, sensitive or rough - would still sooner or later, willingly or unwillingly.
So there I am, I do not accept being just a voodoo doll in the hands of my unconscious, I do not want to be a robot that simply turn a key chemical or psychological make him move. Even when the watch is my own self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment