Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Unclogging A Frigidaire Dishwasher

who is without sin ... Schizophrenia

I know that what I am about to write will not matter to anyone. And I also know that those who follow this blog it is because, perhaps, he likes to read on my own.
But it is also true that, for me, this blog has turned into a therapy. A little 'as seen in some American films in which, typically, a group of people is sitting in a circle and each in turn says of himself: "Hello, My name is Roger and I'm desperate ...".
And since it is my intention to somehow achieve a certain psychological balance I must find a way to get rid of everything that annoys me, I'm forced to exorcise my idiosyncrasies, and this blog is currently the only tool at my disposal. Here
therefore, set aside forever the mafia bald, I need to close the discussion also to other people and things that I mentioned.
The Republic - as a newspaper - it was for me the first real independent cultural memory. It was 1976, I was in eighth grade and I had the mania of the early numbers. The number one of Captain America, Alan Ford, Maxmagnus, the last issue of the Times and so on. Something fairly typical adolescent, I think. So I can still see that the exit from school, buy this new daily: new format, graphics, content, and leafed through it while going home.
I liked it, I do not know why, but I am fond of us and I often followed. Not every day, but when something important was happening, I've always bought. In high school alternate with the struggle continues, the bad and sometimes the Manifesto. I have never endured instead Corriere della Sera, but I'm not going to throw it in politics, so be content to know that is a newspaper that I never liked it. De
the Republic I have endured - how to bear the escapades of a lover - the infatuation to Craxi and the social partners, flirt with the former PCI and PDS, sympathies for the intolerable and snooty D'Alema, the trombone intellectual-philosophical Eugenio Scalfari. Everything to continue reading a series of signatures that others only dream newspapers: Giorgio Bocca, Peter Citati, Miriam Mafai, Gianni Brera, Tiziano Terzani, Altan, Natalia Aspesi, Emanuela Audisio, Stefano Rodota, Vittorio Zucconi, Umberto Eco, Giorgio Odifreddi and so on.
I endured the shock on the way of historical revisionism that turncoat presumptuous new Paul of Tarsus, Giampaolo Pansa (which I found to come from the Corriere della Sera!).
remember the titles during the Moro kidnapping, when I attended the Art School in the former convent next the church of San Marco in the street. We climbed the narrow stairs two at a time, clinging to the thin iron railing, with newspapers under his arm to discuss in class, organize meetings, events and company.
Maybe that's why I get so annoyed today to attend the most vulgar and commercial side of this newspaper, the philosophy of one hand washes the other, to please his friend and the friend of a friend, all'ossequio advertiser, the triumph of journalism pushovers.
It is too easy for me to blame the usual Sara Chiappori. One who writes every article the same way, always using the same pattern, with all those always out of place and redundant adjectives, such as defining and pulitina nerd in high school, then that has nothing better to do than go searching on the internet as a teenager infoiati. I gave a last statistics of the blog in less than a year related to your keywords Sara Chiappori are over fifty, second only to a man overboard. And who ever want it to go to find a journalist who writes a hustler in the local news a week if not herself? Now
Gabriele Galimberti has been added to this as "D", the additional female Republic, paid a trip around the world in which this brilliant journalist, he meets strangers masquerading as emeritus of creative artists, etc., asking them questions such as a stunning banality: " If not here, where would you be? What's the matter of urgency to tell the world? First thought upon waking? ". Strong stuff, in fact.
But the thing that struck me the most is that this acute left with the same name by Umberto Galimberti, the learned philosopher and psychoanalyst who writes a column for years on the same newspaper.
And what are all the same name?
Or rather, they, too, "end user" of the usual system of baronies?
And that whole slew of artists, architects, designers, event managers, designers, emerging or already emerged - a bit 'like the shit in the water - Are not also recipients of favors, various debt and mess-ups?
E Cinzia Sasso? Republic journalist who lived for twenty-two years in an apartment owned by the Pio Albergo Trivulzio, in Corso di Porta Romana 116, two peanuts paying rent, € 572 or € 3480.00 per month plus administration cost?
And now only known to scream conspiracy and machine Mud Berlusconi. Who has helped you? Who introduced you to this wheel of fortune, instead of helping the aged and destitute homes procured a rich, famous, sons and journalists, at ridiculous prices? And
Saviano? Which occurs more often on the Republic to tell us that the water is hot? "In Campania there is the mafia, the Camorra is an international organization, the Camorra has now permeated even the north of Italy, the policy is dropped, and yet come to terms with the mafia and organized crime are the massacres of state; Berlusconi bad ". But what do you think, that apart from him and Fabio Fazio, the rest of the Italians living on the moon?
I am increasingly convinced that most, beyond the fine words, everything turns the same way: favors to friends and friends of friends, cronyism, baronies, recommendations, deference to advertisers and mountains of tricks hidden in the pages of so-called culture, shows, in local backs. I'd like to know how to define this system values \u200b\u200bof the journalists themselves when they are left to use it and wallow in it.
The only thing that consoles me is that a few weeks ago have emptied the store on Via della Spiga in excavations. Five million Euros in the booty. Remember? The daddy of Maria Elisabetta Scavia, scion who writes the history books-itchy, also in an excellent position in key research blog.
How do you say? Who is without sin ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment