Monday, February 14, 2011

Facebook Chat White Means

Fuck Valentine's Day! Rosetta

I do not like and I have never liked certain occasions. Celebration for bakeries, flower shops and intimate.
like Valentine's Day: a celebration in which the original message exchange of love - of his writings perfumed papers on hand - you are horrible baby doll replaced with a window on the ass, pathetic plush, slip "Brazil", chocolates that avoid the trouble of thinking of a sentence that makes sense for your woman / man.
Party for bumbling and pimply boys and little girls mythomaniac. Useful to overcome shyness adolescent and nothing more.
For my part, now I feel closer to Al Capone and his Valentine's Day massacre. I too would have my George "Bugs" Moran with whom I'd like some regular account and put the record straight on who is wrong and who is right.
See also my wife so disappointed, frustrated, and exasperated and miserable that I can not do shit about anything, it hurts so bad that I did not even more breath to breathe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment