Sunday, October 31, 2010

Underarmour Only Snowboarding

Finally .... is over! The white poodle

And you guys, as they say in these cases? It 'been a long and difficult, but in the end I failed: I graduated!
Obviously, the picture is distorted because of me, but that's a detail)
I would say that now I'll be more present, I will write more often and also that put a lot of clever things but ... the truth is that I no longer have any desire. I finally finished school, but in the meantime, many other new commitments have risen and so, I do not have much time or ideas to fill in a useful way sympathetic or at least this space so ... I close here!

Maybe sooner or later come back, as has already happened in the past, but for now I greet you.
Anyone willing to keep in touch with me, he can do it too:
- by

- through my library on


- via the page dedicated to books and reviews (which I manage) on

Greetings to all, hugs and hope to hear from you soon, with any half:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment