Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kerastase For Chemotherapy

ROAD SAFETY AND PREVENTION FROM THE SKY - THE RECEIPT OF PROFESSOR FORLI' -

letter postmarked 12.10.2010 13.10.2010 MY DEAR, (below is a drawing that we do not know if it is a spoon or a fish) Little by little you taste your life, but taste better we can feel in sharing. SERENA A KISS " what to say, was moved on 12 I wrote to some friends of friends of my feelings that I have always had inside me and 12 Serena was writing the above, the professor" THANKS FOR REAL HEART PROFESSOR, SERENA THANK YOU, THANK GOD FOR ALLOWING THIS IN THE SAME ENVELOPE OF THE THOUGHT OF SERENA'S 'ONE PACKAGE SHOWS THAT THE FOLLOWING WORDS: "15/09/2010 THE OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN THAT REIGNS AS 'AS IN GROUND LIGHT SO THAT EVERY HEART' THE KINGDOM IS IN EACH OF ITS BODY AND THOSE OF HIS TESTIMONY IS INFINITE LOVE. Padre Pio" Padre Pio I had a bump .. .. randomly Padre Pio, now a year ago I found a book of Padre Pio on the mailbox in the door, last year gave me a statue of Padre Pio. And to think that until two years ago Padre Pio gave me awe, his eyes frightened me. But now I feel so close and gives me security ... AND HERE ARE NOT EVEN AWARE THAT THE TEACHER HAS SENT ME THIS THIS BEAUTIFUL PRAYER. THANKS FOR REAL HEART

0 comments:

Post a Comment