Saturday, October 2, 2010

How To Make A Male Dog Erect



E 'a hoax BUT, despite being a very strong message PUBLISH THE WHY' WE THINK MIGHT HELP TO REFLECT Mom ... I went out with friends. I went to a party and I remembered what you told me not to drink alcohol. You asked me not to drink because I had to drive, so I drank a Sprite. I felt proud of myself for having listened to the way it gently, you suggested me not to drink if I had to drive, as opposed to what they tell me some friends. I made a healthy choice and your advice was right. When the party is over, people began to drive without being able to do so. I took my car with the certainty that I was sober. I could not imagine, mother, what I expected ... Something 'unexpected! Now I'm here lying on the pavement and I hear a cop who says, "the guy who caused the accident was drunk." Mom, his voice seems so far away ... My blood is spilled everywhere and I'm trying with all my strength not to cry. I can hear the doctors say, "this girl will not make it." I am sure that the guy driving the other car did not even imagined, while going at full speed. Eventually he decided to drink and now I'm dying .... Why do people do this, Mom? Knowing that destroy lives? The pain is like stabbing me with a hundred knives simultaneously. Tell my sister not to be afraid, Mom, tell Dad to be strong. Someone should tell that guy that you should not drink and drive ... Perhaps if they had told him or her if he had heard them, I would now live ... My breathing is getting weaker and I started to get really scared ... These are my last moments, and I feel so hopeless ... I'd still embrace Thee mom, while I lie here, dying. I'd like to tell you ... I love you .... goodbye ...." These words were written by a journalist who was present Incident ... The girl, as she died, Whispering THESE WORDS AND THE JOURNALIST WROTE THEM ... SHOCKING! THIS Journalists initiate a campaign against driving under the influence of alcohol. IF THIS SERVICE AND 'COME UP TO YOU AND THE GATES ... YOU MAY LOSE THE OPPORTUNITY TO 'EVEN IF YOU DO NOT DRINK, TO MANY PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE SAME LIFE IS IN DANGER! THIS small gesture can make a difference. Life is precious !!!....

0 comments:

Post a Comment