Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Killstrep Throat

small sail on the horizon!

As a small sail on the horizon of a drowning last Friday came on a faint hope. No, the former director, referred all undertakings appear when flash frozen in a flash of evil, and even by the Art Director and rival of Marx that although there had said that the review body for a humanitarian organization was still in doubt, there are found in the newsstands March 6, but as an offshoot of the publisher Sicilian with whom I had the pleasure to work occasionally.
The proposal came from a girl who, at Messina, was responsible for marketing and that a few months ago he made the leap to Milan, now I know, deal with the marketing of a company that produces management software and stuff .
We greeted with: "If you should need my cooperation, you do not scruple to call me." "If I will have the opportunity, very happy," she said. And, like a radio play in the old days, he kept his word.
Currently spoke urgently of a brochure and other promotional material. I seem to have understand that it is renewing the image of the company, and she occupies a key position in this.
My wife, now as devitalized teeth, one at a time, the dentist is killing me, no illusions. Indeed, it seems to be bothered by these calls, as if he were afraid or in some way, was now tired of risking another disappointment, and for this reason, even prefer to avoid occasions that may accrue.
Anyway, Tuesday I have an appointment with this girl, we'll see what I can come good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment