Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bottomless Party Harold And Kumar Scene



This morning at eleven other business appointment. With rival art director Karl Marx who, it says, was deeply concerned about our destiny as much as us.
"As long as you're alone like me, in one way or another they arrange, but with two children is not so easy." Thank goodness someone understands that, beyond optimism and irony that we try to keep that end up with a family on his shoulders and no way to maintain dignity, is one of the worst things that can happen.
Whether a week is a crucial fact. If the layout of the quarterly boat for rich people with more than thirty feet I do not create any problem, I am rather concerned at the proposal that I submitted to the company that produces management software. Being in the race is not a big deal, but be in conjunction with the real job - I mean the price paid, even though few - it gives me some problems, if only for a matter of time.
We'll see what comes out today by the encounter with this new publisher and what the future potential. What is sure is that I have not managed to reach a minimum economic security. I'm pretty still in the midst of a hand of Texas Hold'em, some paper in my hand I have, but I have no idea if I can take home mail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment