Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can I Train My Rabbit Housebroken

Now, now, by force

I leave the dentist, who is slowly killing me, one tooth at a time, and step in front of the Feltrinelli of Buenos Aires. Featured in dozens of copies of Saviano's latest book that, with that sly yellow cover, from a distance looks like a field of sunflowers. On the sidewalk of a blank five feet with his big face that hints half wry smile. I run my balls because it seems to me is Gaining the piss.
And speaking of lists and lists of which I have already mentioned, in passing this sentence I read Stendhal, "Catalogs are a very private vice, which revealed to others, proves to be a mortal sin."
The appointment of working with the marketing manager of Messina has been postponed. He still needs a few days to gather ideas all the way and then introduce a brief as complete as possible. I trust, because I know it's a serious person. Perhaps it is she who, at this point, should not trust me. Less good
the news by the former director, who calls me only when he needs to test Skype, which has just installed in the laptop's mother-in-law. I feel like a fish in the aquarium, or the monkey in the zoo, forced to show my face while on the other side of the glass, and evaluate the quality of the transmission.
might then miss the joke by mother-in-law - I've known quite a few 'years ago - the fact that I was fat? 'A bit like it happened to me, "he also had the courage to say, perhaps to sweeten the pill.
"What! - I say - are months that I only eat lunch shitty two granola bars and I say that? ". But my heart was crying, like it happens every time I remember the look is not exactly slender.
Apart from this, it seems that the work done for the revival of men's magazine has been lost in vain, since it is not yet any sign of life from the publisher.
The fifty pages of the other project, are still suspended in the limbo of "nobody knows anything yet."
"At the very least - the former director says - we do some changes and submitted to another publisher." Sure, so what else can I do? I
promises another project that could perhaps be born, this is a newspaper on the books in two formats: on paper and downloadable ebook readers. Meanwhile I
beaker on how to take their children on holiday this summer. Not that there are many possibilities: either continue to undermine the very few savings left, or to jump out of a job. Now, just for strength.

0 comments:

Post a Comment